Wondering what is the best gas grill today? When choosing grills; normally, there are two ways to go about it. First, there are those people whose main concern when it comes to grilling is convenience then performance. If you like to grill food a lot, then looking for the best gas grill is an inevitable task. That is as far as convenience goes- there is another breed that won’t settle for nothing less than the old, charcoal grill for its capacity to give savoring flavor to their steaks. All they care for is that authentic BBQ taste and aroma, and the charcoal grills are the tools of their trade.
Factors To Consider For The Best Gas Grill
One major factor that makes your gas grill to qualify as best is convenience. This is the ease and simplicity of use, efficiency and efficacy all wrapped up in one. Additionally, a little research and access to the best gas grill reviews will be required to ascertain the prices of the various brands, and how best the grill meets your needs. Different grills have different features designed to suit different consumer needs. However, there are standard features for every best gas grill namely:
- Thermometer- these are necessary to set the required heat for grilling. When selecting the best gas grill, choose a bimetal probe in lieu of a coil.
- Meat grates- they are narrow and wide grates available; when selecting the wider one is preferable due to its ability to conduct heat fast and easily.
- Grill levels- the more levels of grills, the better in functionality the gas grill is. It is more versatile and allows for raising and lowering to appropriate heights.
- Heat adjustment knobs- these are used to control the temperatures when cooking the delicately flavored foods such as fish and veggies.
These are the common features with all good gas grills. Ultimately, when selecting a grill you will also need to consider such factors as cost, space (outdoor) and taste. Gas grills are cheaper to run, easily moved about and cost less. With anything between $300 and $500, you can have very nice gas grills.
Best Gas Grill Brands
The following brands are the market leaders in this field of gas grill brands. Note that gas grills are classified into two: the propane gas grills and the natural gas grills. The classification goes further into prices and the following are the brands when reviewed under these two criteria:
- Gas Grills below $250
These are the cheapest, and their quality is not so high. The following brands fit here: the Cuisinart CGG, which is very convenient, and the Char Broil4-burner brand.
- Gas Grills $300-$500 range
This is where the typical gas grill is to be found. They are excellent for grilling hamburgers or steaks, and sport additional features like side burners. Top brands are Broil-King Monarch, Ultra Chef U405, Weber Spirit E210, Char Broil K6B 6-Burner Brinkmann Grill and the Char-Griller 6 burner Grillin Pro Model.